Best Clutch Plays of the 2019 – 2020 NBA Season
1. **Ky Bowman** (GSW): He’s only making **$350,189** this season after originally being signed to a two-way contract, but is averaging 7.4 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.9 assists, 1.0 steals per game in 45 appearances with the Warriors in his rookie year.
2. ***Devonte’ Graham*** (CHO): In the second year of his rookie contract, Graham is earning just **$1,416,852** while averaging 18.2 points, 3.4 rebounds, 7.5 assists, and 1.0 steals as Charlotte’s starting point guard.
3. ***Mitchell Robinson*** (NYK): Another sophomore, Robinson is costing the Knicks **$1,559,712** while providing 9.7 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 2.0 blocks as the big man off the bench.
4. and 5. **Damion Lee** and ***Eric Paschall*** (GSW): Two more Warriors, earning **$842,327** and **$898,310** respectively. Lee has averaged 12.7 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.7 assists, and 1.0 steal per game; Paschall is averaging 14.0 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.1 assists.
Three of those guys are still locked into their original contracts, so here’s a few more steals:
7. **Marquese Chriss** (GSW): Surprise, another Warrior making only **$654,468** despite being selected 8th overall less than 4 years ago. He has outperformed expectations this season though, averaging 9.3 points, 6.2 rebounds, 1.9 assists, and 1.1 blocks in Golden State.
8. **Kendrick Nunn** (MIA): After going undrafted, Nunn was signed and waived by the Warriors before re-signing a **$1,416,852** agreement with the Heat. He has since averaged an impressive 15.6 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists in a strong rookie campaign. He still abused that woman though.
9. **Christian Wood** (DET): Wood signed with the Pistons to the tune of **$1,645,357** this season after brief stints with the Sixers, Hornets, Bucks, and Pelicans. He has finally broken out and will command much more next year after averaging 13.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.0 assists across the year and a whopping 21.9 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists in his 12 recent starts.
***Pascal Siakam*** ($2,351,839); ***Bam Adebayo*** ($3,454,080); ***Domantas Sabonis*** ($3,529,555); ***Donovan Mitchell*** ($3,635,760)
Honorable mentions (veterans):
**Nerlens Noel** ($2,028,594); **Shabazz Napier** ($1,882,867); **Willie Cauley-Stein** ($2,177,483); **Glenn Robinson III** ($1,882,867); **Alec Burks** ($2,320,044); **Carmelo Anthony** ($2,159,029); **Pat Connaughton** ($1,723,050)
Worst contracts (who actually see the floor):
1. **Allen Crabbe** (MIN): 4.6 points and 2.1 rebounds can be yours for the low price of just **$17,818,456**.
2. **Mike Conley** (UTA): Conley has really struggled with the change of scenery, averaging 13.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game while commanding **$32,511,623** from the Jazz.
3. **Paul Millsap** (DEN): Millsap is an important part of our team, but for **$30,500,000** you’d expect more than 12.0 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
4. **Dante Exum** (CLE): Have to feel bad for Exum after so many injuries, but can’t feel too bad: he’s still earning **$9,600,000** this season for 4.5 points, 1.9 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game with the Jazz and Cavs this season.
His name is Iso-Joe.
Joseph Marcus Johnson (born June 29, 1981) is an American former professional basketball player who played 18 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played high school basketball for Little Rock Central High School and college basketball for the Arkansas Razorbacks. After two years with Arkansas, he declared for the 2001 NBA draft where he was drafted 10th overall by the Boston Celtics. He is a seven-time NBA All-Star and has also played for the Phoenix Suns, Atlanta Hawks, Brooklyn Nets, Miami Heat and Utah Jazz, while having also represented the United States national team. While playing for the Atlanta Hawks, he earned the nickname Iso Joe for his skills on isolation plays.